Dimension: Diameter: 12" H: 1.25"
- Traditional Polished Steel Paella Pan. This high-end quality product is originally manufactured in Valencia, Spain.
- Due to our unique manufacturing process, our paella pans are more resistant than other competing brands. These paella pans have always been used in the traditional Valencian kitchen for the preparation of their paellas and diverse stews.
- BEFORE FIRST USE: Boil water in the pan, then rinse it with soap and water. Avoid scratches or bumps. Another method is to cook a small amount of onion on the pan, then boil it with the water. When water starts to boil, remove water and wash thoroughly. PRECAUTIONS DURING USE: Never apply heat to an empty pan. Avoid overheating or abrupt changes in temperature. Avoid all types of marks and scratches. Never use in a microwave. During its use, all parts will be HOT. Use heat protection.
- MAINTENANCE: Clean the pan with water and detergent. Once clean, dry immediately. Do not let it air dry. Use a clean paper towel to apply oil to both sides of the pan, this avoids rust. STORAGE: After applying oil, cover the pan in paper towels and then insert the covered recipient into a plastic bag. Store in a vertical position in a dry place. PRECAUTION: Never apply heat to an empty pan or at extremely high temperatures. Use moderate temperatures.
Watch video on how to keep your paella pan clean: https://youtu.be/N3YP_XQb4eE
- Made by Vaello La Valenciana
- serving size: 4
- Two handles
- Product of Valencia, Spain
Polished Steel Paella Pan
Out of Stock